A few things to do after you arrive in Twoson:
- Sleep at the hotel and get psychic messages from Paula.
- Talk to the NPC sitting at the table in the hotel until he gives you $50.
- Get a bicycle at the bicycle shop.
- Call your mom if you haven't so that you can avoid Ness getting homesick.
- Visit Mach Pizza to get the delivery number.
- Get a Copper Bracelet in Burglin Park and get the Teddy Bear from Paula's room.
- Buy a For Sale Sign in Burglin Park!
- Buy fresh eggs, then sell them when they turn into chickens for $98 profit each!
- Take a bus to Threed.......
- Chat up the Runaway Five at Chaos Theatre.
Everdred ( Battle )
You will face off with Everdred if you walk to the back of Burglin Park. He's waiting for you on top of his house!
Make sure you're fully rested before you engage him. But as long as you're high enough in levels you shouldn't have much trouble with him. Just use your PSI attacks to make quick work of him.
After you kick his butt, he'll ask you to come back to him after you save Paula.
Next you'll want to visit the Orange Kid and the Apple Kid. Each are asking for $200 to fund their research.
Orange Kid is basically a scam artist. So, you can give him your money, but you will likely regret it.
Apple Kid definitely plays a big part in the game so you'll definitely want to give him $200. He also wants some food to seal the deal.
His pet mouse will give you a Receiver Phone afterwards so that Apple Kid can reach you.
After you've invested, you'll start walking towards Peaceful Rest Valley.
Along the way you will encounter a large statue of a pencil. Since the pencil is blocking the way, the only thing you can do is go back to town.
As soon as you make it back to Twoson, Apple Kid will call you on your Receiver Phone. He wants you to meet him at Burglin Park.
There he will endow you with his latest invention, the Pencil Eraser.